Learn Basic CPR
CPR training classes give you the information and the skills you need to help adults, children, and infants during breathing and cardiac emergencies. Our ASHI trained instructors deliver the most up-to-date information that’s engaging and effective. CPR is easy to learn! Become CPR certified and gain confidence to save a life.
AMERICAN SAFETY HEALTH INSTITUTE (ASHI)
CPR, AED & FIRST AID TRAINING COURSE
This first aid, AED, and CPR training course builds the skills and confidence to respond to the most typical life-threatening emergencies. It's ideal for those seeking a comprehensive emergency care class.
- Course time: 5 Hours (usually 8am – 1pm)
- Course cost: Free
- Location: Oak Harbor Fire Department, 855 E. Whidbey Ave., Oak Harbor, WA 98277
- Schedule: One class each month, dates vary, see registration for specific dates.
This Course Includes:
- Adult, Child, and Infant CPR
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking for victims of all ages
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) use and special considerations
- Basic First Aid
This Class is appropriate for:
- Church Leaders
- Daycare Workers
- Anyone needing the basic CPR AED certification
- Students must perform required skills competently without assistance.
- A 2-year certification card, issued by Oak Harbor Fire Department, will be provided at the completion of the course.
- If required or desired, you may purchase an ASHI-issued certification card for $15.
- See available dates and REGISTER ONLINE for a CPR, AED & FIRST AID class.
- Class size is limited.
- You will be asked to provide your name, phone number, and email address during registration.
Healthcare Providers: we also offer a Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR Training Course
CPR courses are also available in our area through the Island County Fire Districts, Online (via American Red Cross), and through regional training centers.