Who needs to apply?

The operator of the construction site must apply for permit coverage. The operator can be either the party with operational control over construction plans and specifications or the party in charge of day-to-day activities related to Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plan (SWPPP). The operator, also known as the permittee, is responsible for applying and following the terms of the Construction Stormwater General Permit.

You must get Ecology's Construction stormwater permit even if you already have permits from The City of Oak Harbor.

Show All Answers

1. Do I need a Construction Stormwater NPDES Permit?
2. How do I apply for permit coverage?
3. What does the permit require?
4. What is the contact information for the Construction Stormwater General Permit?
5. Where do I send completed forms?
6. Which construction sites need to apply for a permit?
7. Who needs to apply?