For the purpose of project permit processing, all development permit applications shall be classified as one of the following:
- Review process I, administrative decisions;
- Review process II, administrative decisions subject to integrated permit review;
- Review process III, public hearing decisions - hearing examiner;
- Review process IV, public hearing decision - planning commission or city council;
- Review process V, city council legislative decisions; and
- Review process VI, city council public hearing decision on the final plat.
An application that involves two or more procedures may be processed collectively under the highest numbered classification required for any part of the application or processed individually under each of the classifications identified by the specific city regulation. The applicant may determine whether the application is processed under the individual procedure option.